Towards an Educated Society: Brief History of Educational Developments in India
www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-6043-7
My book titled "Towards an Educated Society: Brief History of Educational Developments in India" is being published. It is the result of almost three years of research.
The book discusses the educational history of India from Pre Vedic period to the present decade.
The text details the dichotomies and history of Indian education during Vedic, Budha, Jaina, Medieval, and Colonial periods and after Independence up to NEP 2020.
The publisher of the work is Cambridge Scholars Publishing. (CSP, Lady Stephenson Library, Cambridge, UK) It is confident that a book coming out from the renowned center of Higher education scenario- Cambridge.
Presenting the book with cordial regards before the reading community.
Book available at
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-6043-7
വളരെയേറെ പഴക്കം ചെന്ന വിദ്യഭ്യാസ ചരിത്രമാണ് ഭാരതത്തിനുള്ളത്.
ഇന്ത്യയുടെ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ചരിത്രം വേദകാലത്തിനും മുന്നേ തുടങ്ങുന്നു. ഗുരുകുലവും പാഠശാലകളും മഠങ്ങളും ശാലൈകളും ഒക്കെ ചരിത്രത്തിലെ സുപ്രധാന വിദ്യഭ്യാസ കേന്ദ്രങ്ങളായിരുന്നു. 1083 ൽ ഇറ്റലിയിലാണ് ആദ്യ യൂറോപ്യൻ സർവ്വകലാശാല രൂപം കൊണ്ടത് : ബലഗോണയിൽ. അതിനും എത്രയോ നൂറ്റാണ്ടുകൾക്കു മുമ്പ് ഇന്ത്യയിൽ, ഇന്നു കണ്ടെത്തിയതനുസരിച്ച്, ഏഴോളം സർവ്വകലാശാലകൾ നിലനിന്നിരുന്നു എന്നത് എത്ര കൗതുകകരമാണ്!
ഇന്ത്യയുടെ അതിപ്രാചീന കാലം മുതൽ 2020 NEP വരെയുള്ള വിദ്യഭ്യാസ ചരിത്രത്തെ വളരെച്ചുരുക്കി എഴുതിയ പുസ്തകമാണ് "Towards an Educated society : A Brief History of Educational Development in India "
ഫേസ്ബുക്കിൽ കയറുന്നവരെല്ലാം ചരിത്രകാരന്മാരാവുന്ന ഈ കാലത്ത് ഈ പുസ്തകത്തിന് വളരെ പ്രസക്തിയുണ്ട്. ബ്രഹത് സാഗരം പോലെ വിശാലമായ ഭാരതീയ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ചരിത്രത്തിൽ നിന്ന് ചെറിയ ഒരു ശേഖരമാണീ പുസ്തകം.
ഉന്നത വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രംഗത്തെ പ്രധാന കേന്ദ്രങ്ങളിലൊന്നാണ് ലണ്ടനിലെ കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ് യൂണിവേഴ്സിറ്റി. കേംബ്രിഡ്ജിലെ സ്കോളേഴ്സ് പബ്ലിഷർസ് ആണ് പുസ്തകം പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ചത് [ CSP, ലേഡി സ്റ്റെഫിൻസൺ ലൈബ്രറി, കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ്] . അതും വലിയ സന്തോഷം തന്നെ.
.............................
എന്റെ പുതിയ പുസ്തകം " Towards an Educated Society : Brief History of Educational Developments in India " ഈ മാസം പുറത്തിറങ്ങി. കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ് പബ്ളിഷിങ് ആണ് പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ചത്. [ കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ് സ്കോളർ പ്രസ്, കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ് പബ്ലിഷിങ്ങ്, കേംബ്രിഡ്ജ്, ലണ്ടൻ, യു കെ ] നിലവിൽ വില 63.8 പൗണ്ടാണ്.
സന്തോഷം പങ്കുവക്കുന്നു.
Book available at
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-6043-7
19 comments:
You shared a good book. Take a look at Can I do MBA from private college?
Nice post. Also want to share about Italian cooking classes
Read more about Top MBA in Marketing Colleges in Mumbai
Great read! I found this post really helpful and well-explained.Appreciate the effort you’ve put into this. Very informative! I enjoyed reading this.
If you’re interested, I’ve shared a related post here:
Best Online Coding Courses That Guarantee Success
Thank you for the helpful blog, "Book by Sankaranarayanan Paleeri - Brief History of Educational Development in India: Towards an Educated Society - book published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK." I want you to know that your information is invaluable for aspiring candidates. Keep sharing valuable updates!
NEET Long Term Course
Really your post amazing when I read the your blogspot article its helpful for coming student who want be come to fashion designer and deep knowledge for The fashion industry is changing rapidly, and technology is playing a major role in this transformation. Fashion Design Technology combines artistic creativity with modern digital tools, helping designers create stylish, sustainable, and innovative clothing. Whether it is designing garments using advanced software, creating digital patterns, or using smart fabrics, technology has completely changed the way fashion is designed and produced.
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
hi
Tracing the evolution of Indian schooling from historical Gurukulas all the way to modern institutional models shows just how vital accessible media is for true societal development. In today's digital era, textbooks are heavily supplemented by international documentaries and educational video streams to keep students engaged. Setting up a dedicated media management application on an Android tablet or TV box makes compiling these global streaming channels incredibly efficient. If you are updating your home classroom setup, running a verified copy of the xuper tv apk gives you an optimized user interface that handles high-definition educational broadcasts flawlessly without system lag.
Comprehensive historical analyses like Paleeri's work emphasize that an educated society relies entirely on the continuous adaptation of learning tools. Today, distance learners and history enthusiasts rely on global IPTV playlists and foreign educational broadcasts to study international cultures natively. However, managing those streaming repositories on a Smart TV can be a massive headache without a proper interface. For those looking to set up an Android box to aggregate their historical video links and want a clean, secure download path for the xuper tv latest version without navigating through intrusive pop-up ads, this platform offers a verified deployment mirror.
The pedagogical shifts highlighted in this publication really show how critical visual media has become to modern information retention. The challenge nowadays isn't finding educational content, but rather dealing with the system lag and buffering that happens when streaming high-bitrate video feeds on budget smart TVs. To prevent media players from crashing during lectures, you need an application that allows for fine-tuning your hardware decoders. The technical optimization guides provided for the xuper tv app are extremely helpful for adjusting your device's cache partition so you can view international broadcasts without constant interruption.
Achieving widespread educational equity in the digital age requires software that runs smoothly even on low-cost, entry-level hardware. Many specialized educational apps and streaming players are too bloated, which ends up completely overloading the limited internal memory of standard Android boxes. Sideloading a highly efficient, lightweight alternative is usually the best approach for students who need a responsive interface for remote learning. Pulling a verified build of the super tv apk ensures a low system resource footprint, providing a clean and completely remote-friendly user interface for organizing international news and documentary feeds.
**Comment 1 (for XuperTVS)**
I really enjoyed reading this article. The information is presented in a clear and organized way, making it easy to follow from beginning to end. It's always refreshing to find blogs that focus on providing useful insights instead of unnecessary details. During my free time, I also enjoy exploring digital entertainment resources like XuperTV box para android. Thank you for sharing such valuable content, and I look forward to reading more informative posts in the future.
**Comment 2 (for YouCineTV)**
Thank you for publishing this well-written post. I appreciate the effort you put into explaining the topic in a simple yet engaging way. Articles like this encourage readers to learn something new while keeping the experience enjoyable. When I'm relaxing after reading helpful blogs, I also like checking entertainment resources such as You Cine TV APK. Keep up the excellent work, and I hope to see many more quality articles from you soon.
I really enjoyed reading this post. The information is presented in a straightforward way, which makes it easy to follow without feeling overwhelming. I always appreciate blogs that share useful ideas in a personal and accessible style. While exploring different websites recently, I also came across instalar super tv en el celular for entertainment-related content. Thanks for taking the time to create and share this post with your readers. I'll definitely take a look at some of your other articles when I have time.
Thanks for sharing this interesting post. I enjoy discovering blogs that provide a different perspective rather than simply repeating the same information found everywhere else. The writing feels easy to read and gives readers something worthwhile to explore. During my recent browsing, I also found Xuper TV Gratis while looking through entertainment resources. I appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining an active blog, and I hope you continue publishing more useful and engaging content for your readers.
This was a pleasant read. I like visiting independent blogs because they often have a more personal style and cover subjects from perspectives that larger websites sometimes miss. The content here was interesting enough to keep me reading and exploring. While browsing online recently, I also discovered Netfly TV for streaming-related information. Thanks for sharing your work and keeping the blog updated. I'll be checking out more of your posts whenever I get the opportunity.
I appreciate the time and effort behind this post. It's always nice to find online content that is written in a simple, natural style and gives readers something interesting to think about. I also enjoy discovering different resources while browsing blogs, and recently came across Bit Tv for entertainment-related information. Thanks for maintaining your website and sharing your ideas with the community. I look forward to seeing what other topics you cover in future posts.
I really enjoyed going through this post. Personal blogs can be a great way to discover useful information because the writing often feels more genuine and relatable than standard commercial content. This was an interesting addition to my reading list. While exploring other websites recently, I also found uni tv for streaming and entertainment resources. Thanks for sharing your content and keeping the blog active. I'll definitely spend some time exploring the rest of the site.
Thanks for putting together such an interesting post. I enjoy reading independent blogs because they often introduce ideas and perspectives that aren't always easy to find on larger websites. The content was easy to follow and made for an enjoyable read. While browsing online, I also came across Descargar Xuper TV APK for Smart TV and streaming-related information. I appreciate the effort you put into maintaining the blog, and I'll be returning to explore more of your content.
Post a Comment